Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SUBSCRIPTION BOX HAUL - REVIEW & UNBOXING!

I am a HUGE fan of subscription box services. I've been a faithful subscriber to both Popsugar and Ipsy since last year and am now exploring a few new (to me) options. For this video I collected 7 different boxes throughout the month of May to unbox and share with you! I had a really hard time not opening them right away and waiting to record this video. ;) I hope you enjoy!



SUBSCRIPTION BOXES MENTIONED
Naturebox - Get 50% off your first box! Definitely worth trying.
Citrus Lane - Also get 50% off your first box. Yes! And there is a multiple month saving option!
Popsugar Must-Have Box - $40 per month, also has a multiple month saving option.
Ipsy - Take the quiz and review the products you receive in your "glam room" to get products that fit you better. :)
Julep Maven - You can get your first box free, but note that you have to call in order to cancel your service if you don't want it automatically renewed month after month.
Birchbox
Sample Society

On top of already loving Popsugar and Ipsy, I think my new all-time favorites are Citrus Lane and Naturebox. What are some of your favorite subscription services? Any you recommend I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment