Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THE WEEKLY

A lot has been happening at the Wallace household lately! Jon and I have been busy with work preparing for our time off during the holidays. We are SO looking forward to Christmas. This will be our last one together before Soren comes and we're planning to really soak it in, relax and take our little "babymoon" during this time. Also, last week was a big week for Maiedae! We recently updated our site and launched all of our new packages for 2014! We are currently booking for early 2014 so if you'd like to snag a spot, take a look at all of our information over here.

As well, this past weekend, Jenny, myself, and Leah, along with our husbands, took a little Maiedae retreat trip! It was such a relaxing and nice time to get away, talk about 2013, and all of our exciting plans for 2014!! We have a few projects planned that we are SO excited about and can hardly wait to get them going! 

Last night, Jon and I took another class at the hospital in preparation for baby. We can't believe we are only 5-7 weeks away. So crazy!!! I've been busy wracking my brain trying to make sure we have everything we "need" for his arrival. I'm also hoping to finish the nursery decorations by early January. Can't wait to reveal the entire space!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// 33 week bump!! 2// Holiday candles are my favorite. 3// Festive home for Christmas! 4// Face masks! I love that Jon does things like this with me. ;) 


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* Can I drink this everyday?! 
* Anyone tried out the Belly Bandit after pregnancy? I'm super curious. 
* These girls are just adorable. Love their 3 ways to wear knee socks post

Inspiring Me this Week:
Feeling super motivated and inspired to get lots of work done this week so I can truly relax and enjoy Christmas break. We are definitely in need of a nice, long break! :) 

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I LOVE getting a Peach Slice smoothie from Smoothie King.
* Some things I'm most excited about sharing with Soren one day: Christmas, Disney, and fort building.
* Looking forward to my annual "date with myself" evening to think about my goals for 2014. :)

Weekly Questions (please give your answer below!!)
* What is your most wished for Christmas gift this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment