Friday, December 13, 2013

BEAUTY: SPARKLY LINER TUTORIAL FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

I have always been a glitter lovin' girl at heart. No matter what style phase I find myself in, I'm always drawn to sparkle. My favorite way to incorporate a little shine into my everyday look is by adding in little touches. Of course every now and then you might as well rock the sequin pants right? Christmas is the perfect time to bring out the glitter and one of my go-to ways of doing that during the holidays is with a little glitter liner. I love using glitter liner over a pot of glitter because it really stays put beautifully and doesn't get all over your cheekbones and counter top. ;) Check out my quick glitter liner tutorial to help you out with a fun look for all of your holiday parties!



PRODUCTS MENTIONED
* Stay All Day Waterproof Liner in Carbon Black - Stila
* Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay
* Flawless Definition Mascara - BareMinerals

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment