Saturday, December 07, 2013

BEAUTY: NOVEMBER FAVORITES

Ummm, how is it already December? This year is flying by!! I AM however planning to really slow down and enjoy the holidays this year, especially before baby Wallace comes in February. :) This week I'm sharing my favorite products from the beauty, lifestyle, fashion, and make-up categories. I've got some great favorites that would be perfect stocking stuffers, too! Merry Christmas!!



PRODUCTS MENTIONED
* Whitening Toothpaste - Sensodyne
* Tummy Butter - Palmers
* Maternity Jeans - Target
* Mint Chocolate Candle - Bath & Body Works
* Eyelash Curler - Tarte
* Glitter Liner - Urban Decay
* Shame Lipstick - Urban Decay
* Holiday Essentials - Stila

What products were your favorite during the month of November??

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, diy, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment