Saturday, November 02, 2013

BEAUTY: OCTOBER FAVORITES!


October is over! If you celebrate Halloween, I hope that you had an amazing time! Jon and I were hoping to have tricker-treaters in our new neighborhood, but not one single little kiddo came to the door. I guess that means the 6lbs of candy is ALL FOR ME! Someone please tell Jon to hide the candy. On today's YouTube video I'm sharing my very favorites for the month of October and a few of my "un-favorites". Enjoy!



Un-Favorites
* The Rocket Volumn' Express Mascara - Maybelline
* Birchbox

Beauty
* Hanna Professional Ceramic Straightener - c/o Hanna Salon
* Brush Shampoo - Elf

Fashion
* Infinity Scarf - c/o Surfdom

Lifestyle
* HGTV Magazine

Make-Up
* Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden - Urban Decay
* Liquid Lip Balm in Apple a Day - Almay
* Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in #11 - Rimmel London
* Velvetines in Red Velvet - Limecrime

Please share your favorite products for the month of October below! Happy weekend, friends!! :)

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment