Saturday, August 10, 2013

VSCO GRID

Have you heard about VSCO Grid? You might already have the VSCO Camera app on your phone. I love their filters and the richness it gives photos. It's one of my favorite go-to photo editing apps. Recently VSCO released Grid. The VSCO Grid is NOT a social network, it's just a way to display your best photos in an absolutely beautiful and simple way. You can access it via your phone, tablet, or desktop. There are so many amazing artists on there and it's filled to the brim with inspiration! You can visit my VSCO Grid here, I'm still working on adding my favorite photos. :)

Since the Grid is still in it's beta version you'll have to request an invite to get your own. Check out this link on how to request your Grid. While you're at it, also be sure to check out the VSCO journal and some of the beautiful curated photos on the VSCO community Grid. :) 

Do you have a VSCO Grid? I'd love to see! Please share your link below. Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment