Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HAPPY THREE YEARS

It has ended up being a week of celebrations (unintentionally) for our anniversary, but today is our official three year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that three years ago, today, I was getting married to this stud of a man. We've been together for so long and I love all of the history we've shared. I feel so blessed to be Jon's wife and so incredibly happy to be married to him.


I often tell Jon that these past three years have then the best years of my life. I'm looking forward to all of the phases of life we get to experience together. Right now, we have been so content and thankful to just be married, we look forward to the future and raising a family together, we look forward to growing old, supporting each other in our passions, building community together and doing life side by side. He is my favorite in the whole wide world. 

I put together a mini playlist of some of our favorite songs. We usually have varied taste in music and have found a few the we LOVE listening to together. Some of them are from high school and others are more recent. :)


Does She's So High bring anyone else way back?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment