Monday, April 08, 2013

CAPTURED: A MUCH NEEDED WEEKEND

This weekend was very relaxing. On Friday, I spent some time with my sister. We worked on a new video for the blog that should be up sometime this week! Friday evening, Leah came to stay with us for the weekend and Jenny decided to come by as well and we had a girls' night with delicious snacks and lots of movies. :) On Saturday, we made pancakes and had a lazy morning before Jenny had to head out. Since Leah is from the northern part of Georgia, I decided to give her a good taste of Atlanta so we went to Whole Foods, went out to eat at Alon's Bakery, and walked around Perimeter Mall and window-shopped for a while.

Sunday was such a beautiful day, so a big group of us went out to eat at the Food Truck park in Atlanta and then walked around Atlantic Station to enjoy the weather. I'm so thankful for all of the perfect weather we've had lately, it makes me want to go out in our yard and do some gardening!

I'm so thankful for our amazing community of friends. It's always so nice to have people over and enjoy a beautiful weekend together. :) I'm looking forward to spending next weekend in Savannah, Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment