Sunday, December 23, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

It's been a very relaxing week. Jon and I have been off work for the last half of the week and we've been filling it with Christmas festivities; Dr. Who, movies, visits with friends, family time, and cuddles with our little niece. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve with Jon tomorrow. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Ooogling over my new favorite store in the world, Lush. 2// Enjoying a yummy breakfast with friends. 3// Made my first ever batch of homemade macarons! I followed this recipe by Kim of Oh Sweet Joy. They turned out so yummy, I'm planning on making lemon next! 4// It's been so rainy in Georgia lately...Hoping for a crisp and cold Christmas morning, minus the rain. ;)


5 Favorite Posts:
* Penmanship and Wacom Tablets - Pugly Pixel 
* Mint + Dark Chocolate Macaron Recipe - Oh, Sweet Joy! 
* Favorite Desk Accessories - Design Love Fest
* DIY Light Up Headboard - A Beautiful Mess
* Holiday Cosmo - Making Nice in the Midwest 

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Breanna Rose - Love this girl's blog. She's also a fantastic designer.

Inspiring Me this Week:
* It may be a little cliche, but I'm feeling extremely inspired and excited about the new year. I can't wait for 2013 to begin and to see what this new year holds!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I'm watching a Christmas movie right now while Jon wraps my presents upstairs. :)
* I don't know why, but I could really go for a donut!
* Currently wearing: grey socks, jeans, white-t, grey cardigan, and messy hair.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having a beautiful week.
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Savannah, I really love your blog! You're so enthusiastic and I love the '3 things about yours truly', hehe! Happy Christmas, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete