So much has happened since my last wrap-up! Jenny and I had so much fun hosting the Christmas Cheer posts on our blogs. I hope they gave you lots of holiday inspiration. :) Jon and I have been busy wrapping up some big projects at our 9-5 jobs so we can have a relaxing holiday break. We finished our Christmas shopping, wrapped our gifts, and are working on sending out our Christmas cards by tomorrow! We've been to a couple Christmas parties, one for Jon's work and yesterday the ladies in my bible study got together and we did a gift exchange, decorated cookies, watched a Christmas movie, and had a wonderful time celebrating the end of the year and Christmas together.
I've got a lot of big thoughts going on in my head for 2013. Some of them are for personal growth and change and some of them are business related for Maiedae. I'm in a state of anxious excitement to see what this next year brings. I'm big time ready for some growth and change and I can't wait!
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Haircut! 2// Kyo helping me clean. 3// New necklace from Palomarie. Love the little touch of pyrite. 4// Love making Oreo cheesecakes during the holidays.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Simon Filip - Breanna Rose
* 10 Commonly Misused Words & Phrases - Alt Design
* Young Love, Mad Style - Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno
* Emma's Favorite Baked Macaroni - A Beautiful Mess
* About Skin - Door Sixteen
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno - These girls are fabulous. I love their spunk, sense of adventure, and creativity...not to mention their impeccable sense of style.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* I might have discovered my all-time favorite store for life over the weekend. Kate and I finished up a little Christmas shopping and she introduced me to "Lush", a handmade bath, body, and cosmetics company. They use all natural ingredients and don't do any animal testing. I have no idea how I've managed to miss this company for so long, but I LOVE them so far. Once I do a little more experimenting with their products I'll be sure to do a full review post. If you're a Lush fan, please let me know what your favorite product is below so I can give it a try!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I'm not a fan of tea, but I have a secret desire to really like it-- same goes for wine. I'm working on the liking tea thing now and I have a couple wine connoisseur friends who are anxious to take me to some tastings.
* I'm REALLY loving white cheddar popcorn lately.
* Number one goal for this holiday break is to refresh myself creatively and take a little brain break.