Thursday, December 13, 2012

THREADS


I've never been much of a hat person, but while doing a little shopping in Atlantic Station with Jon I came across this beautiful wide-brimmed fedora at GAP and tried it on for him. He loved it and convinced me to buy it. I'm happy I did, because this is my new favorite hat...perfect for when my curls get a little frizzy and I still want to look put together. :) Since these pictures were taken I've gotten a new haircut! New haircut pictures will be coming next week! I love the way my curls bounce back when I get my haircut...it's been a little over a year since my last cut and my ends NEEDED it! ;)

My Outfit: .01// Chambray Shirt - American Eagle .02// Wide Brimmed Hat - GAP .03// Beaded Belt - Forever21 .04// Corduroy Pants - GAP .05// Stud Ring - Forever21 .06// Target Red Lipstick - L'Oreal .07// Black Booties - c/o Blowfish Shoes


Get the Look: .01// Chambray Shirt - Tilly's .02// Wide Brimmed Hat - GAP .03// Studded Double Ring - Urban Outfitters .04// Beaded Belt - Oasis .05// Ankle Booties - Pacsun .06// Target Red Lipstick - L'Oreal .07// Corduroy Trousers - House of Fraser

Counting down the days until Wednesday! Jon and I will be officially starting our vacation time! I can't wait to take a little break and refresh for 2013. We've got a lot of Christmas celebrations with family planned and some much needed down-time.


14 comments:

  1. Savannah,

    I love this hat and belt!! You look stunning in these photos- and I love how you are filling us in on how to get the look :-) so creative! The chambray top with jeans is a go to outfit in my closet!!

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you look amazing! even if you don't wear hats very often you should start because you look wonderful :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but lovely and I like the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13.12.12

    Love the entire look, but the belt especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want to die my hair red again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I makes me miss my red hair. This fall I just discovered that I love hats too! I would have never imagined myself as a hat girl, but they can totally transform an outfit, I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hat! You look so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a super cute outfit, and I love the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous13.12.12

    I really love this outfit and the hat completes the look so perfectly. The blogosphere has convinced me that I need a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so perfect!
    I love that belt. And yes...that hair is perfect on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo lovely!

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I`m in love with your haircolour!WOW!
    And the red lipstick just is perfect with your hair...
    You got a great style...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, you're beautiful! Really like that hat on you.

    xo, Adriana.
    http://horsesofares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete