Monday, December 31, 2012

THREADS HIGHLIGHTS

I love being able to take the time to share outfit posts with you, especially now that I've incorporated the addition of "get the look" on each post. I've always been highly inspired by fashion bloggers, especially my favorites Kelli Murray and Bonnie Barton. I love seeing how people put things together in unique and quirky ways. It's easy to look into your closet and pick the same things over and over again, but taking a little extra time to mix something you wouldn't normally or gather inspiration from your favorite fashion icons is a great way to inspire yourself.

This coming year, I'm planning on putting more time into my style posts as well as incorporating more posts on the subject of beauty. I've got some great ideas, vlogs, and other things in store and I can't wait to get going on all of my new content! Aside from more dedication to my "threads and beauty" posts, you can also be expecting some new exciting features as well as improvements to some of the old ones. 

Here are a couple "threads" highlights throughout 2012:


1// Polka Dotted Maxi & Cream Lace Top 2// Floral Jeans & Coral Heels 3// Bohemian Creams 4// Peach Collar 5// Felt Hat & Chambray 6// Glitz & Aztec Prints 7// Fall Layers 8// My Favorite Boots 9// Blanket Sweater I could wear forever. 

Cheers, my friends!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.12.12

    Happy New Year Savannah! :)Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I'm looking forward to what you have coming up!

    Christen
    http://www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty! I love all your looks! Looking forward to seeing some vlogs from you - Happy New Year!

    xx Ashleigh
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that addition to your posts! Happy 2013! :]
    {Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie's blog is also my ultimate favorite! Loving all those pieces, and I really can't wait to see more in 2013! Stay inspiring, Savannah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1.1.13

    You are gorgeous. I love your hair colour so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always LOVE the threads posts. Your pictures are so astonishing, I can't get over how beautiful they are! And your style is so elegant! I really like it!

    I hope you have a lovely 2013! filled with hapiness, love and health!

    love, Saar

    ReplyDelete