Monday, December 10, 2012

CHEER: CHRISTMAS WISH-LIST

Have I mentioned that "Gifts" is one of my love languages? While I do love receiving gifts, especially thoughtful ones, I love giving gifts even more! One of my favorite things to do each Christmas is start a gift list for my family and friends. I love to take notes of little things they mention so I can get them something they really love. Presentation is also really important! I love carefully wrapping each gift and watching them open their presents. I'm of course the one on Christmas morning wanting everyone to take turns opening one gift at a time. ;)

Here are a couple things on my Christmas wish-list this year:

1// Chunky Stripe Snood - Dorothy Perkins
2// Black Suede Boots - Zappos
3// Prismatic Post Earrings - Urban Outfitters
4// Phone Lens Set - Photojojo
5// Moleskine Planner - Chronicle Books
6// Holiday Tea Samples - David's Tea
7// Sparkle Bobbi Set - Shop Bando
8// Stendig Calendar - Need Supply Co.
9// Hilarious iPhone Case - Kate Spade

What's on your Christmas wish-list this year?? Checkout Jenny's Christmas wish-list on her blog later today! And be sure to follow along with 12 Days of Christmas Cheer on our Facebook page!


12 comments:

  1. Love that iphone case, too funny!
    I'm all about soaking in the love Christmas morning and watching everyone open their gifts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will actually try and put my own snood together, knitting has been on my mind lately so hopefully that'll work! But number 3... Gosh! Those are pretty earrings! I will have to buy them too! haha. And for every ones sake, I should get number 5 too.

    Love, Saar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list!


    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Those boots have been on my wishlist for months. They are so cute!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that snood, it looks super comfy! These are some great items!
    http://sarahvonspook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, love that iphone case! Can't wait to give gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11.12.12

    My love language is words of affirmation but who doesn't love gifts? I love all of these but especially those fun fringe boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gifts are totally my love language...I mean I love to give them.
    This list is spectacular. I have had those booties in my shopping cart for too long;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm IN LOVE with that calendar. Yes PLEASE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I want most is a teal blue typewriter I saw on e-bay! Here's hoping my boyfriend is a doll and gets it for me! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11.12.12

    You are NOT helping me NOT shop for myself....

    I forgive you.

    - Kate

    ReplyDelete