Monday, September 24, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This weekend was so wonderful. After some traveling for work during the week, Jenny and I decided to spend the weekend together to have girl time and do some major planning. On Friday, I took pictures of my sweet sister for her senior year homecoming dance. Afterward, Jenny and I went to San Francisco Coffee in Atlanta to talk about Maiedae and make some exciting plans for our goals. Before we knew it, 4 or so hours had passed and they were closing. Even though we were tired, we felt so refreshed and energized about our intense brainstorming time.

We picked a couple things up from the grocery store, went back to my place, made tea, and watched The Hunger Games. On Sunday morning, we baked these yummy muffins that turned out delicious, but I think next time I'll try and put together a topping...Jenny suggested a honey butter which sounds SO good. We took pictures, did a little shopping, made a yummy dinner and wrapped up the evening with our ladies book study. I'm so thankful for all of the precious and uplifting women in my life!

Since Jon was busy this whole weekend as well, we are in need of some major husband and wife time. We're definitely planning a little down time this week and maybe a couple dates. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Finally got the lightbulb situation fixed in our dining room! 2// Photo-booth pictures from the event in Dallas last week for my 9-5. Working with Atlanta photographer Mark from LeahandMark.com! 3// Cocoa, zucchini, and walnut muffins Jenny and I made yesterday. 4// Our point of view from the coffee shop conversations.


5 Favorite Posts:
* It's Here, the Leather Sofa by Nesting Place
* Crochet Top DIY by Sincerely, Kinsey
* 10 Simple Fall Decorating Ideas by Glitter Guide
* The Cats Meow by Kelli Murray
* DIY Business Card Holder by Going Home to Roost

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Flashes of Style - I'm obsessed with all of her outfits. One of my favorite fashion bloggers.

Inspiring Me this Week:
* This week I'm inspired by all of the creative brainstorming and planning recorded in my notebook. I feel so inspired to learn, grow and make exciting plans for the rest of this year and for the future.

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* This week, I tried baking//cooking 5 new healthy recipes!
* I'd really love to go to the Atlanta Zoo this Fall.
* Ordered some new things for my dining room! Can't wait to show the progress soon.

How was your weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Love these weekly wrap-ups! :)

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too! :) And sounds like you had an amazing weekend.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.9.12

    Yep, yep. The weekly wrap-ups are the best. Those muffins look incredibly delicious.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24.9.12

    Isn't it great to have one of those meetings/moments/epiphanies when inspiration starting flowing! So glad you got that this week!

    My weekend was great. It's starting to get chilly here and it just puts me in a great mood, not to mention, I want to eat/smell/bake/cook/touch everything and anything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love brainstorming sess'! So fun and invigorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your sis. Hope you have a great week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful weekend, i made lunch with my mom to celebrate autumn equinox :)

    ReplyDelete