Sunday, September 02, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

Thoroughly enjoying my three day weekend. Spent the first half with close friends in Rome, GA, and I'm spending the second half with family and Jon, doing some serious relaxing before my travels start for my 9-5 job next week. Jon and I are hoping to work on unpacking the rest of our boxes from moving tomorrow. We still have a couple left in the living room, our bedroom and a good amount of storage in the breakfast nook room. I would love to get the rest of these boxes unpacked before the end of this weekend. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Loving myself time with some Sand Tropez nail color. 2// Favorite painting during an art museum sneak in. 3// Way awesome coffee shop in Rome, GA, Swift & Fitch. 4// Picnic time in the mountains with friends.


5 Favorite Posts:
* Tendencies of Creative People by ALT
* 9 Super-foods for Super Health by MindBodyGreen
* My Photoshop Actions by Making Nice in the Midwest
* How to Make a Seamless Repeatable Pattern by Scathingly Brilliant
* How to Celebrate Other Successes by ALT

Favorite Blog of the Week:
ALT Summit - Alt has a fantastic blog filled with blogger and small business owner advice. I love all of their posts and am constantly checkin' in on what they have to say and what classes their offering online.

Inspiring Me this Week:
How to Pack Two-Weeks in a Carry On - Starting next week I will be traveling over a period of two months to 8 different cities. I'm determined not to check a bag and bought a carry-on today. I'm looking for great tips on packing so everything goes smoothly. :) Love the travel tips from this post!

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* I ate way too much smoked salmon dip this weekend.
* I love late night car trips and conversations, especially with this lady.
* Can't stop listening to this song.


12 comments:

  1. Love the painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    I've started following your blog recently. Love it! Hope you find some time to check out mine too :)

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.9.12

    nice.. :) i love it. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2.9.12

    Love this photos! That painting is so perfect! Lovely!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! thanks for rounding up everything fabulous this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move and unpacking!
    and smoked salmon dip sounds heavenly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That painting is gorgeous! Looks like lots of fun!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful nailpolish!! :D
    I love it! They recently started selling essie nailpolish at our local drugstore and I'm too excited! :D ( I live in belgium and Essie is not an easy brand to find )
    love, Saar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am loving the lumineers! I hear they put on a great live show as well. Always like finding similar tastes in music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that nail polish is my favorite. always appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7.9.12

    can I say that I really enjoy and look forward to this post every week. Thank you :)

    P.S. how jealous are you of all the bloggers who got to attend ALT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO want to go!! Saving my pennies. ;)

      Delete