Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THREADS




1// Navajo Sweater - American Eagle ---> I've been waiting all summer to pull this out of my closet. I got this last season at American Eagle during one of their sales and was so drawn to the colors and softness of this oversized sweater. So cozy! 


2// Green Tank - Forever21 ---> One of those under $5.00 essential purchases you can't pass up! I love layering this tank with so many of my pieces, especially for fall. 

3// Earrings & Leather Necklace - c/o Roots & Feathers ---> You already know my love for Laura's jewelry. She sent me these pieces as a surprise and they were SO perfect. I could wear her jewelry everyday, and I almost do! If you're looking for some new pieces to add to your jewelry collection in the fall check out Laura's shop! She just added a whole bunch of new beautiful pieces!

4// Arrowhead Ring - c/o Pie n' the Sky ---> Melisa sent me this as a sweet gift and I love it! It was such a surprise to get it in the mail and it looks so beautiful paired with leather and navajo patterns. Thank you Melisa

5// Jeans - UO ---> You can't tell in the pics, but these babies are high-waisted and oh so cute! I got them in black too and will be wearing those in my next outfit post! 

6// Tramper Mocs - Minnetonka ---> Just got these beautiful mocs in the mail from Zappos. LOVE! I have another pair of Minnetonka's and they are so comfortable and perfect to wear in breezy weather. 
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

Tonight is date night with Jon! After getting dinner we totally stopped by Target to buy a tent. We set it up in our living room and have full intentions of camping out indoors with lots of blankets and pillows, snacks and some major Dexter catch up time! Love that man so much!


16 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!!

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that olive green, so great and that sweater is basically to die for. I may have to visit AE soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband and i had a major catching-up-on-Dexter week too! can't wait for the season premiere. i absolutely love the entire look of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the sweater! I have one very similar! It's pretty old from the Gap Body, but so comfy and cozy I can wear it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing as usual, your hair color is my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I steal your hair? And your beautiful face? Actually, can I just be you for a day? Seriously, this isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tha tank was only $5? the colour is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I . Love . this . look .

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!! I love fal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style here! And the sweater, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. savannah, your style if flawless girl. in love. would wear this whole outfit in a heartbeat. and you rock roots and feathers so well!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous27.9.12

    Just found your blog and it's amazing. you're gorgeoussss

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sweater, it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man. I absolutely adore that sweater. Looks so darn cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great; very autumn-y

    ReplyDelete