Thursday, September 06, 2012

THREADS





1// White & Black Collared Blouse - Nordstrom's Rack ---> Found this fun treasure a couple weekends ago. I had never been to Nordstrom's Rack before, but I loved the prices and cute finds.

2// Grey Trousers - Forever21 ---> I've had these for a couple years now. Great closet essential!

3// Coral Belt - Target ---> Adding a little pop of color to a neutral toned outfit is a great way to add that little bit of interest. I'm a big fan of belts and this skinny coral one goes great with so many of my neutral outfits.

4// Knee Socks - Forever21 ---> I've never been a bare legs type of person, so tights and knee socks are always a go-to for me.

5// Black Flats - Target ---> I need to replace these well loved shoes soon. Black flats are a must!

6// Feather Earring - c/o Roots & Feathers ---> One of my favorite pieces by Laura.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7


Currently enjoying a short trip in the beautiful state of California for work! Got here early this morning and I'm turning around and leaving early Friday morning. Wish I had a little extra time to spend a day at Disney!!


14 comments:

  1. i found your blog a few days ago and LOVE it! It made it to my bookmarks bar. Ohh and those glasses are fabulous! xxo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your hair looks. It just looks so vibrant and healthy. That color is just so perfect.

    bbutterflybrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful outfit! I just bought some grey trouser shorts and I can't wait until the weather is cooler to pair them with tights :) Your glasses are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tattoo placement. Do you mind me asking what it is? I have a few, my latest one on the upper inside of my arm. We are looking at getting another one, but I can't decide where to place it! This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!! It's Song of Solomon 8:6. I love the placement. Easy to cover if I need to. :)

      Delete
  5. very nice Sav. getting to the bulk of what we talked about at the kitchen table. NICE work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. :) SO thankful for your inspiration and encouragement!!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute preppy look!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style. love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this look!? I've always loved clear glasses...but just can't pull them off like you do. Must be your beautiful red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6.9.12

    the glasses and socks totally make this outfit. Go Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything piece of this outfit is adorable & your hair is beautiful :)
    Oh, My

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfits. They always look so dressed up but not overdressed. I love it. Also I think you always have the most beautiful photos on your blog!! Amazing quality and beautiful lighting.
    I really like your blog!!

    Love, Saar

    ReplyDelete