Thursday, September 27, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: SWEET SISTER

On Saturday, I got the opportunity to shoot a couple pictures of my sister and her (much approved) boyfriend, Jacob, for their homecoming. This year, my sister is a senior in high school. I've loved seeing her grow into such a beautiful woman. She has such a timeless beauty. :)



Looking at these make me so nostalgic. I can't believe it's been 6 1/2 years since I was a senior in high-school. I love getting the opportunity to see Kelsie go through all of these exciting times in her life. I'm a proud sister.


10 comments:

  1. she's as cute as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.9.12

    You two look so much alike! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow she has the same red hair as you! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful, just like you! These pictures are so lovely-- I'm especially smitten with that last one. Aaaahhh... young love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you both have the red hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys have the same hair colour, so pretty. That last photo is pure magic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are so beautiful, Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow there is such a big gap between you and your sister! It must be like seeing a sister and a daughter at the same time(: She is so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete