Sunday, September 02, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: HOUSE OF DREAMS

Jenny and I drove up to our college hometown in Rome, GA, to have a ladies weekend//slumber party. We met up with Kate, Leah and two new friends. Of course we did all of the fun girly stuff of watching funny online videos, painting our nails, eating delicious food, modeling hilarious makeovers, and laughing over stories. It is so, so good to get away, spend time in fellowship, and have girl time. I love it and I'm so thankful to have such special women in my life that I respect and admire.

This morning we packed a picnic lunch, put our blankets in the car, grabbed our sunglasses, and drove up to the "House of Dreams" on Berry College's mountain campus. Sitting on blankets, we ate our pita sandwiches, felt the cool breeze, and sat in peace up on the mountain.




Nature is beautiful. Nature with friends? Even better. :) These are the kind of soul filling weekends that recharge and refresh you to run forward in life. I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness for the friendships I've formed and the things I've learned from each of them.


5 comments:

  1. Friends make even the dullest moments the most fun. Love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks heavenly. And I agree with you, nature is the best, but even better with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :) Nature IS beautiful <3

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2.9.12

    Love these photos! So beautiful! Looks like fun!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A peaceful and fun looking time

    ReplyDelete