Friday, September 07, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: COFFEE SHOP CONVERSATIONS

Sometimes the very best times in life are spent quietly, in a coffee shop, sharing plans, dreams, and conversation with friends. Old and new. Enjoying an iced soy amaretto latte with ladies whose hearts are driven towards achieving their hopes and won't settle for anything less.

I cherish these times we have to take off our masks, be vulnerable, laugh, and delight in our surroundings.

“It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald


9 comments:

  1. Oh I savor times like those, so encouraging and inspiring. And I love that quote!
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee shops are my favorite escape too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spent a large majority of my 20's in coffee shops! My husband and I were talking about this earlier today, the first thing we do on our days off together when we wake up is agree upon which cafe we'll have our first morning coffee at!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definitely something special about coffee shops, when I'm sitting in one I can feel so inspired! Especially if they have good chai lattes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing. i have an incredible love for coffee shops and hope to one day own one. i've been researching and visiting different ones around the country. can you send me info on this one? i'd love to plan a trip to visit. looks adorable and right up my alley. thanks! milasthoughts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. More exciting that the coffee shop itself is the exciting planning that took place that day! I can't wait to see the conversation that took place there take hold in the upcoming months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the chairs from the last shot for my house! :) Lovely photos.

    http://www.pirateandlilac.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee shops are my favorite! I have one that I can walk to from home in this old house that I just completely love!

    ReplyDelete