Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: CATS CAN FLY

Kyo, our little big ginger cat, loves life. Whenever he gets super pumped or passionate about a toy or activity, he quacks. His little eyes get as big as lollipops and he starts quack, quack, quacking away.

A couple months ago, I bought one of those cheap feather-on-a-stick cat toys for the boys. Kaito (our oldest and most responsible) was fine with it, he would work up his courage and bat it around on his hind legs and then quickly run for safety when Kyo decided he wanted to play. Kyo is a little too exuberant about life for Kaito. Kaito prefers to watch at a safe distance, under a chair, when Kyo gets to his quacking stage of excitement. At first, Kyo was impressed my the new toy, but after a couple swings in the living room, his love became an obsession.

Now that we live in our new condo, there is ample room for feather-stick play. Although Kyo has left the poor stick featherless in a raging, feather-pulling fit of joy, in no way does this plumeless, well-loved toy wane his eternal love.

What a ham! Love my little ginger fur baby. ;)


9 comments:

  1. He does fly! Man oh man does he love that silly featherless stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we got da bird for our cat, Pirate, she went absolutely nuts!! What cute photos!!

    http://www.pirateandlilac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get this..our kitty has springs in her legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! What cute cats. Kyo is so energetic, it must be so fun to watch his little (or big) actions whenever he gets excited. So cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post so much! I do the same thing with my kitty and it is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gahhh! I love this. What a little gymnast :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He’s so adorable & funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous13.9.12

    Love this! Reminds me of Eadweard Muybridge and my History of Photography class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious and cute!

    ReplyDelete