Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FANCY SHMANCY: SUMMER'S LEAVING

The in-between seasons are my favorite. I don't prefer the hot, humid Georgia summers OR the frigid winters, except for the fact that Christmas is in the winter. ;) But I LOVE spring and fall. I love walking outside and feeling perfectly comfortable with a slight breeze. Just enough to layer but not get too chilled. I love that ordering hot drinks at a coffee shop is no longer odd. I love the way nature looks, eating outside and the new boots, socks, and tights that come out in my favorite shops. Time to start planning Halloween parties, costumes, holidays, and making more homemade soups in the crockpot!

Here's my fancy shmancy collage dedicated to the end of summer and the beginning of all things wonderfully fall. :)

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12  -13

I love all of the layers! Tops, tights, socks, boots, even jewelry! This fall, I will be wearing neutrals galore and plenty of red lipstick.

What is your favorite fall essential??


11 comments:

  1. Layering is definitely my favorite part of fall, and I think you've captured the essence of fall perfectly here! I can't wait to wear thick socks, boots, and tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a blue-check shirt, a light brown sweater and a chunky white one, a coat, and new black flats to replace the ones I've worn to tatters!

    Your fall collage here is just lovely and perfect. So excited for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh your list sounds perfect!!

      Delete
  3. I love all of this, I'm so looking forward to Fall and wearing layers but it's still pretty warm over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this list is perfect! those necklaces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lovely list!

    I want anything mustard!

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11.9.12

    your choices are right up my alley. my fall essential? a light-weight and comfy scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I'm so excited for fall! I actually posted a very similar post yesterday ;) http://joyfelicityjane.blogspot.fr/2012/09/fall-wish-list.html Can't wait to layer up and drink hot chocolate every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12.9.12

    Looks so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I loooove this collection you've put together. Looks so cozy and warm and lovely. I adore every piece you've picked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything on this! I can't wait to try out some cute new boots.

    ReplyDelete