Saturday, September 15, 2012

FANCY SHMANCY: FALL SHOES!

The beginning of fall is one of my favorite times to purchase new shoes for the cooler weather. I've grown a huge fondness for neutral tones and love a pair of shoes I can mix and match with an endless amount of outfits. I bought #7 and #10 to add to my collection, and I can't wait to wear them with some high-waisted jeans and maxi skirts!
1// Chocolate Craving Boot - Modcloth $89.99  2// Rally Boot - Nordstroms $109.00  3// Your Wild Heart Heel - Modcloth $32.99  4// Province - Steve Madden $129.95  5// Zenobia - Steve Madden $159.95  6// Java Ankle Boot - Sosie $125.00  7// Minnetonka Tramper - Zappos $55.95  8// Dressage - Wanted $69.99  9// Ross Boot - Karma Loop $48.00  10// Roxy Sloane - Zappos $79.00

Are you planning to buy any shoes for fall? Feel free to share and link up to your favorite pairs!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, THESE ARE LOVELY!!! I wish I could have #4, followed by #10! Yum!!! I've recently come across Bali ELF and oh wow, they have some of THE best Autumn-y shoes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #6! 10 are fabulous as well. I can't wait for it to finally cool down in Southern California so I can justify buying new boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16.9.12

    love the boots number 6.. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to go shoe shopping; in the market for a good, basic black ballet flat. Nothing more classic or versatile (unless I need to run or something, I suppose...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. #10 is super cute! I bet that could make a ton of cute outfits awesome! Minnetonka boots are the best hands down in their niche. That fringe is killer! Ever check out shopruche.com ? So cute and affordable!
    Mary Blake

    ReplyDelete