Sunday, July 01, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP UP

This week has been a very special week. On Thursday, Jon and I got news that our new little niece was born. :) This makes us Aunt Savannah and Uncle Jon for the very first time. We are currently in Bluffton, SC, visiting with Jon's sister, her husband, and Jon's parents. We are totally in love with our little niece. She is beautiful. I'll be sure to share photos when I can. :)

We have the rest of the week off for vacation. My family is going to Tybee Island for the week tomorrow, so Jon and I are going to meet up with them and spend tomorrow and Tuesday at the beach. The rest of the week will be for resting and celebrating my 24th birthday!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Last Sunday. 2// Lazy workday for Kyo. 3// Tough life. 4// Decanter find from antiquing.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Relationship Series: Maiedae by PulchritudeFEST (guest post)
* Accepted by Revelrey
* 5 Ways to Wear a White Collared Shirt by A Beautiful Mess
* Tropical Raspberry Lime Zinger by Oh She Glows
* 10 Reasons Why I Wish I Lived in Star Wars by Vanagon Champion

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Revelrey - Kate has become a very dear, new friend of mine. She recently transitioned from her old blog to this new blog and I love her writing style and passion for life. :)

Inspiring Me this Week:
* Rest - I'm so excited about this vacation week. My plan is to spent restful time with my husband, family, and friends. :)

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* I was 8lbs 12oz when I was born.
* The last movie I saw was "Brave". So good!
* I'm excited about my coffee date with Jenny this week to catch up since her wedding. :)



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.7.12

    Still WANT this decanter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Aunt Savannah! Guess what? My sister is about to make me Aunt Savannah again, too!
    Cheers,
    Savannah Marie
    everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz on your expanded family. And there is nothing like spending time at the beach. enjoy!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming an Aunt!

    And Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete