Monday, March 05, 2012

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NEST: POP O' COLOR

Loving these fun pops of color! I'm getting more and more anxious about our move in the summer! I can't wait to start decorating a new space and finally get to hunt down a dining room table. :)

Photo Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5-9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Sometimes I wish I could just get a decorator, show them everything I love, all of my ideas, and have them search down the deals and execute it. Any interior designers in Atlanta reading this?? Haha.

I've really wanted a neutral paint palette for our next place, but I love how the edges of the wall were painted in #2. It's just the perfect touch of wall paint!

What's inspiring your nest lately?


15 comments:

  1. LOVE the colored paint on the edge of the arch. im so doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arch too! Such a simple, yet effective, idea.

    All these photos are great!

    -hannah
    darladear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of painting the edges of your walls. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! i love all of the pops of color! they're so fun! i can't wait to have my own house so that i can do this!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that painted wall edge! I've been wanting to do mismatched chairs for forever but my husband says no. :( Great inspiration photos!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh so much beautiful inspiration! i'm going to have so much fun the day i actually have a place to decorate and paint like this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first picture, and the gorgeous armchair! As well as the colors - that bright Azure like blue with pink? Yes, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pops of color against the neutrals! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really inspired me! I love a white palette with pretty pops of colour. This makes me want to add more colour to my home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What colorful places! And the stripe of color adds so much character to a neutral spaces :) I wish you luck with your new home~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of just painting the edges of the walls. Just the right amount of colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous, love the bright colors, so inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright mix of floral fabrics in the first shot of the bedroom! That is a great inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are all so great. so so great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these! My bathroom is the only room yet to be painted and I've been itching to get my hands on a brush lately!

    Sarah // SillyGrrl.com

    ReplyDelete