Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week was full of Thanksgiving festivities, Christmas shopping, and driving! I think Jon and I calculated a total of 30 hours on the road in the past two weeks (not including our commute back and forth to work)...I think it might be time for a driving break. ;)

As I mentioned in my last post, Jon and I celebrated Thanksgiving part II at my parents' house yesterday. We had so much fun visiting with my family and their significant others, playing card games and eating another delicious meal. After Jonathon and I got home. we spent the rest of the evening deep cleaning and organizing our kitchen. We've decided to go through each room in our home...re-organize it, clean it, find items we want to donate, and throw away any trash. It feels so good to have things organized and clean! I think we'll spread out the rest of the rooms over this week and next week. :)

Snapshot of the Week: The Oreo Cheesecake I made for my family's Thanksgiving!


5 Favorite Blog Posts this Week:
* DIY Holiday Stars by EliseBlaha :: enJOY it
* Joy the Baker Cookbook! by Joy the Baker
* 5 Tips for Designing by Mallory Makes Things
* Surprise! by Hue & Hum
* Now Offering Custom Stamps by Oh my Deer

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite Thanksgiving dish (besides dessert) are the candied yams. :)
* One of my goals for 2012 is to plan ahead and cook better dinners for Jon and I.
* I definitely had a Xanga and MySpace account waaaayyyyy back in the day.


1 comment:

  1. Oh that oreo cheesecake looks insanely good!

    ReplyDelete