Jon and I drove from Atlanta, GA, to Charleston, SC, on Tuesday to attend his grandmother's funeral. It was a beautiful ceremony and, even though it's been emotional for Jon's family, we have loved talking about old memories and looking through her amazing collection of family photographs. Jon and I went ahead and drove up again for this weekend to see how we could help. So...lots of driving happening over here! Just two works days this week and then Thanksgiving! I can't wait. :) We are celebrating with Jon's family and then, next Sunday, we will have a special dinner with my family.
Snapshot of the Week: Pictures from grandma's collection. (Top left: Jon's grandfather. Top middle: Jon's dad, Charles. Top right: Jon's grandmother. Bottom left: Grandmother, dad and aunt. Bottom right: Jon's grandmother dancing.)
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* PR + Marketing E-Book by Little Chief Honeybee
* The 15 Friends Project by Hue & Hum
* 12 Days of Cheer by Oh, Hello Friend
* DIY: How to be a Successful Creeper by Scathingly Brilliant
* How to Knit Strait (In the Round) by Kyla Roma
Three Things About yours Truly:
* Started Christmas shopping yesterday!
* I'm planning to seriously dye my hair this week. It needs to happen.
* Bought this adorable bow. :)
Videoclip of the Week: Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a wonderful end to your weekend. :)