Thursday, November 10, 2011

Threads: 11.10.11

While I was in Seattle, visiting my friend Anica, we took some time to take in the view at Alki beach in west Seattle. It was a cold, drizzly day, but the scenery was stunning. There is no denying how absolutely beautiful Seattle is. I'll definitely miss the hustle and bustle of the city, the unique shops, and yummy food! I have plans to go back next year for sure!

This was one of my favorite cozy//warm outfits I wore for my trip.


Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Royal Blue Jacket: Old Navy - $50.00
* Cream Cardigan: Thrifted - $5.00
* Stripped Top: Target - $12.50
* Floral Scarf: Thrifted - $2.50
* Belt: Thrifted - $2.50
* Skirt: Forever21 - $24.00
* Navy Tights: Forever21 - $3.80
* Thigh-High Grey Socks: Forever21 - $5.80
* Boots: Forever21 - $34.00
* Orange Ring: Forever21 - Gifted

>>-------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $140.10


11 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so stylish and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful photos! Loving the colours :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! Especially your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with this outfit *0*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with those boots!! i may have to stop by F21 sometime in the near future!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i literally can't get over how beautiful your hair is... literally.

    ~em
    talesforkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11.11.11

    Hi from Style Outside The Box! We have checked out your Blog and would love to invite you to do a swap with us the Holiday Season! Please check us out and if you are interested we can be reached at Kate@Styleoutsidethebox.com!
    I hope to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most perfect hair. I love this outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That scarf is *fantastic*!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are so beautiful. I am in love with the coloring!


    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your boots, they look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete