Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Jonathon and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I loved being able to visit with his family and enjoy Uncle Harby's delicious cooking for the first time! Jon and I decided to forego breakfast on Thursday morning so there would be plenty of room for the thanksfeast and dessert! After practically putting ourselves under a food coma, we took a walk around the beautiful downtown Georgetown area. It was seriously so stunning and peaceful...everything in me wanted to pack up and move to the quaint little town. I admittedly tugged Jon's arm a couple times telling him how much I wish we could move to South Carolina. :)

To wrap the wonderful evening up, we all gathered in the family room and played a couple of intense (and hilarious) rounds of Jenga.

Here are a couple peeks into our Thanksgiving weekend...


1. Beautiful display in Jon's Aunt and Uncle's home...I was drooling everywhere over their historic place.
2. Frances setting the "kids" table on the sun deck.
3. Our table. :) 
4. My cheesecake! Vanilla salted caramel, so yummy!
5. Delicious food. 
6. Family!
7. Pictures from our walk in downtown Georgetown. 
8. Wrapping up our trip with the traditional stop by Melvin's BBQ. So good!

Tomorrow, Jon and I are taking our Oreo cheesecake over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving part 2! AND to make things even better...we decorated for Christmas this evening! It's so festive in the Wallace household right now. :) Have I mentioned how much I love the holidays?!? 

I hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks delicious. I love the picture of the four of you. So sweet. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun!!! Hope you enjoyed time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo!
    Looks like you had an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete