To wrap the wonderful evening up, we all gathered in the family room and played a couple of intense (and hilarious) rounds of Jenga.
Here are a couple peeks into our Thanksgiving weekend...
1. Beautiful display in Jon's Aunt and Uncle's home...I was drooling everywhere over their historic place.
2. Frances setting the "kids" table on the sun deck.
3. Our table. :)
4. My cheesecake! Vanilla salted caramel, so yummy!
5. Delicious food.
7. Pictures from our walk in downtown Georgetown.
8. Wrapping up our trip with the traditional stop by Melvin's BBQ. So good!
Tomorrow, Jon and I are taking our Oreo cheesecake over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving part 2! AND to make things even better...we decorated for Christmas this evening! It's so festive in the Wallace household right now. :) Have I mentioned how much I love the holidays?!?
I hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful!