Happy Thanksgiving!! Jon and I are in Mount Pleasant, SC, celebrating Thanksgiving with his extended family. This is my first year celebrating with Jon's side of the family, so I'm very excited. I tried my hand at baking a vanilla salted caramel cheesecake (found here), but I'm nervous to see if it will be a success or complete failure...I don't have a ton of confidence in the final product, but I'm dying to try it! We're heading back to Atlanta on Friday night or Saturday morning and having a Sunday Thanksgiving with my side of the family (which I am way excited about too!). Two Thanksgivings?? Yes please!
25 Things I'm Thankful For:
* How Jon and I value family and special time with each other.
* Our two fluffy kitties.
* Good health.
* A good job and the ability to pursue MaieDae on the side.
* Giving gifts.
* Delicious french fries.
* My supportive and adorable husband.
* Family and new family.
* Self motivation.
* Hot bread and olive oil.
* Nesting...and re-nesting...and nesting again.
* MaieDae, my creative outlet and passion.
* Dr. Pepper.
* Fellowship with family and friends.
* The most magical place on earth....Disney!
* My girls: Kelsie (sister), Jenny, and Anica.
* Online shopping.
* Date Day!
* Christmas, seriously my most, mostest..favoritest holiday. ;)
* TV Show marathons with Jon.
* Never-ending inspiration.