Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Holiday Gift Guide #2

Some of my favorite gifts to give and receive are creative DIY or instructional books. I love having a little collection of these beautiful and unique books stacked in my home. I've been finalizing my list of gifts to get family and friends for Christmas and I came across some perfect gift-giving books:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

What are your favorite types of books to give and receive for the holidays?

PS - Jon and I are currently in Mount Pleasant, SC, for his grandmother's funeral. I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and sweet comments for my family during this time. It truly means a lot. :) 

5 comments:

  1. I love the DIY Furniture book. I have had my eye on that on Amazon lately. Along with so many more. I just love books so much. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these look really great! I love the look of the first one as well as the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so fun! and unique!!! we're doing christmas for two other families this year instead of ourselves, so I've been going crazy over little kid books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love giving books for gifts, since I'm crazy about reading. I know that not everyone is, so I try to match the person to a book I think fits them. I give my little brother encyclopedias of space or world record breaking because he only likes non-fiction. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of these!

    ReplyDelete