Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Although I've been working a lot this past week, I made sure to take some rest time this weekend. I spent Saturday sleeping in, strolling around Target, watching my favorite shows, and eating Lucky Charms. Jon came home later in the day and I finished off a relaxing time with some cuddles and a movie. :) It was wonderful. Oh! And while I was in Target, I found some great older movies for only $5.00 a piece! I got..."Harry & the Hendersons", "Mrs. Doubtfire" & a three-in-one "Ernest" collection (for Jon). Now, if I could only find "Hook"!

Snapshot of the Week: A snapshot  of when my father-in-law was teaching me how to use the saw and working with me on my handmades. :)


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* What I Wore: A Walk in the Park by The Dainty Squid (featuring a MaieDae ring!)
* Free Vintage Dating Reference Card by A is for Ampersand
* What to Wear to a 1930s Wedding by Here's Looking at Me Kid
* Extra Extra: The Design*Sponge Newspaper is Out! by Design*Sponge
* Crazy for Canisters by Oh So Lovely

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* Jon and I are looking for a new home to rent!
* I enjoy vacuuming.
* My husband is turning 24 on September 8th!

Videoclip of the Week: I saw this yesterday and had to share...I love the little boy at the end. Heehee.


Hope your week is off to a great start. :)




2 comments:

  1. love this. lol. great picks.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are really nice, I love your photo:)! And your Saturday sounds so relaxing!:)

    ReplyDelete