Friday, April 01, 2011

Project 365: The Full Collection Part 4

To wrap up my Project 365 officially, here is the last round of photos! January 18, 2011 - March 23, 2011:


A few facts about my 365:
* Our kitty Kaito makes 27 appearances
* I'm in 52 photos 
* Husby makes it in 33 
* 72 different people
* 18 photos with food
* Used a total of 4 different cameras to complete

I'm so proud of this accomplishment and I really loved doing this challenge. I'm usually horrible at any kind of journaling, so to have a year documented in photographs triggers so many amazing memories that might have been forgotten otherwise. I'm in the process of developing a new 365 project to be started soon and I can't wait to share when I have my final decision. :) If you have been working on any type of 365 project, or completed one, feel free to share your link! I'd love to take a peek.

A happy weekend to you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I wanted to let you know I'm having a giveaway at my blog. 5 artists are giving away their items which means 5 winners!

    http://mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-lucky-day-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations savannah! you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely - such fab photos.

    ReplyDelete