Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Blog Design

If you live in the Southeast, then you know it's been a blustery day! My alma mater - Berry College in Rome, GA, had a beat-down this morning and tons of beautiful trees fell everywhere all over campus. If you've ever had the chance to visit Berry, it's an incredibly gorgeous campus, so it's been sad to see pictures of it torn apart by the storm. There is a another storm that's supposed to hit in a couple hours, so I'm praying for safety everywhere.

-----------------------------------

On another note -- I wanted to give you a little update and peek into what's been going on at MaieDae Graphics. Fortunately, I've had the amazing opportunity to design freelance work for some amazing ladies. I'm wrapping up some logo designs, business card designs, and some way-cute blog designs that I've been really pleased with.

While I can't show everything just yet (even though I REALLY wish I could), I wanted to give you a little peek at two blog designs I did at the beginning of the year. One was for my bestie Anica who has a huge passion for missions and youth and the other was for my wedding photographer who's husband is becoming an operator of a Chick-fil-A. She's currently pregnant with their first child (such a cute little baby bump!)

Click to View: Chikin Chatter

Click to View: Run With Those Beautiful Feet

Although my forte in design tends to lean toward vintage inspired whimsical looks, it's really important to me that I'm able to translate my clients style and passions into a design that really suits them. I LOVE getting responses back like, "I love it sooo much"! It just melts my little designer's heart. :)

I have LOTS more graphic design goodies to share but I'll have to wait until they are 100% complete and released officially. Keep on the lookout! I'll be sharing peeks along the way.

If you are interested in having me give your blog a make-over or having me do other design work for you, I would love to chat! Shoot me an email at: MaieDae@gmail.com for more information.


Psst!! Have you entered my giveaway yet?? The winner will be announced tomorrow, so hurry and enter!

5 comments:

  1. those are so beautiful! i'm going to actually email you in a minute to get more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! You are so talented!!! I think I may need your talents! My knowledge only gets me so far... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Athens & this weather is scaring me too!!! Stay safe doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are BEAUTIFUL Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a talented lady - keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete