Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh Sweet Joy - Goodies in the Mail!

I love getting packages in the mail -- who doesn't?! Recently, I've been eying my friend Kim's beautiful little Robin's Egg Button Earrings in her Oh Sweet Joy shop, and received them in the mail a couple of days ago. I wanted to show off her work by giving you a couple shots of these adorable (and affordable!!) fabric covered earrings:



I love her darling packaging and logo stamp! -- Awesome tip for handmakers out there: always put your products in cute packaging. It makes your customers feel like they are opening a special gift. :) Look how cute these beauties are!


Thanks, Kim, for your beautiful//spring-y handmades! Psst - go take a stroll around her shop. She just launched an adorable spring line of totes, coffee cuffs, headbands, and more earrings like these. 

Also, be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun Fancy Shmancy post and my first "outfit" post! Cheers! -- Cuddle time with husband. 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable packaging! Those earrings are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!! Thanks for the sweet words & feature.you're a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.3.11

    this made me doubley excited to get mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so cute!! i love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!!! I heart Kim's shoppe and these earrings are so beautiful!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very pretty! You have a fantastic blog, hope you come and check out mine :)
    xx

    heydoll16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete