Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Introducing My February Sponsors!

Grab a cup of coffee and take a stroll around these amazing shops & blogs! I am so blessed and excited to be able to highlight these amazing and talented ladies on my blog. Wishing you all the best in February!
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8
My Best Friend Jules - Two girls united by the love of all things vintage.
Vol25 - Design & Art Prints for your Home.
Scuttle - Handmade Cuteness!
Josiah's Nest - Faith, Family & Creative Inspiration.
Pie n' the Sky - Inspiration & Handmade Accessories.
Yes, Teacher! - Greeting Cards, Mini Notes and other Paper Crafts.
Along for the Ride - A blog about things that mean the most and a shop filled with cute accessories.
Juniper - A collection of vintage home-ware and cameras!
I Go by Katie - Owner of Darlingtonia Moccasin co. & Collected.

2 comments:

  1. omg! i heart IgoByKatie!!! hopefully someday soon I will be ordering some mocs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be a part of your "team" :) Thanks for the intro!!

    ReplyDelete