Thursday, December 30, 2010

DIY: Pendant Lamp Detailing

I have been working in the studio for the past couple of days and it is coming along slowly but surely. I am excited to create a space that is inspirational and functional so I can get those creative juices flowing for the New Year! I put together a quick and easy DIY to update a simple lamp I got on clearance at ROSS.




Supplies:
* Fabric Remnants
* Twine
* Hot Glue Gun

I love this pendant bunting. It looks cute and is versatile to put on lamp shades, walls, use as garland or decorate other surfaces!


Be back later to share some photographs from Christmastime!

4 comments:

  1. This is seriously adorable. I'm definitely going to do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea!! Will def be trying this

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!! How fun and creative!!
    Thanks for the DIY!

    Hope you have a lovely New Year!


    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your studio area is so lovely.
    i am going to try this bunting DIY out because it looks darling on your lamp!!
    have a wonderful NYE!! <3
    xoox

    ReplyDelete